Ok maybe not, but am going to the sevens at Twickenham, London on 26th May…
1. Am somewhat an introvert…I can easily zone out people despite them being in the same room. I crave to be alone at times even when I have family visiting. I’m not an extreme introvert though but I really do enjoy my own company!
2. I have huge issues with spelling and yet am not daft. I will use primary school English if i can’t work out how to spell a particular word. I know we have google and other search engines but you know there’re time one cant just be bothered!
3. I have been sexually and emotionally abused. I’m a victim of domestic violence. Been meaning to blog about this for along time but havent had the guts to. I dont know if its wise to put this here but tiz life! I might as well do the post I wanted to do on domestic violence…..its somehwere edited and ready to go up.
4. I have been single the bigger part of my life and before go and ask, I believe in love.
5. I’m not and have never been broody all my life! I don’t know if I’ll ever have kids although am a very caring person. people say I should have made up my mind by now. I heard that at 344yrs you can still have…sorry 34yrs you can still have healthy kids. …there’s still some hope left for me then!
6. I’m both a tomboy and a girly girl. I dont care for fashion, makeup, shoes or handbags sooooo much! Having said that I try my best to doll up before I go out. My sister thinks am a bad dresser…I agree but please no one say anything…
7. Am divorced..see 3
bonus 8 I’m like Job..very patient…..
I would like to tagg d® and the dishwasher his mate also Jesse (kenyan analyst) and Alpha Quadrant (Josiah)