Rules: -Link to the person that tagged you. – Post the rules on your blog. – Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. – Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. – Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I have a ka-fear of flying. Like threetypes of crazy ..I tire myself way before my scheduled journey so I can just SLEEP as soon as I board!!!
2. My fear of flying gets worse as I draw nearer to the D-day Lol its even a D-day! I even avoid the telly so I don’t see any planes taking off… or anything to do with planes. I just don’t get how that huge peice of metal can stay in the air….and am sure if I got it, it would make little difference so don’t try explain.
3. I think I’ve said this before..but I hate bad goodbyes…say am on the phone with you, you say bye and before I say bae you’re out….WAH
4. People tell me am soft spoken…
5. Am not very girly but I make some sort of effort when going out thanks to my pals J and M
6. I’m a fast driver but also very safe on the road.
I’ll be home this time next week!!!!!!!!! Ok am excited but am not looking to flying….but am excited.