I’m told “This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Given that I don’t blog much, this award must be like a sympathy vote from 3toc lol!
However I will attempt this…..
1. If am thirsty and say I have to go pick something outside or even go to the loo, I always have to drink water just incase there’s an earthquake and am caught out thirsty ( you don’t know there won’t be one). Even When I go to bed and I imagine I may get thirsty in the night, I have to go get a bottle of the H2O. I have to have water by me just incase. Very wierd but thats just me!
2. I dislike flying cos I don’t understand how a plane the size of a hotel can just take off and stay in the air for all those hours without the need to just hurtle back to earth. The more I fly the easier it gets but if I don’t fly for long periods of time then I start from scratch! I wish I could wish myself to a place!
3. I want to have babies but am too scared! I think I will probably have a CS 🙂 Not funny I know!
4. My left foot is heavy on the pedal most of the time. Having said that am very careful on the road.
5. I prefer low shoes though I broke my foot whilst in sandals! Mrs Smith suggested I wear high hills and I swear her theory is so onthe money!
6. I still drove with my broken foot! It was an automatic car and the left foot was broken. The look on cops eyes when I got stopped, priceless!
7. I have met so many bloggers in person.
8. I support chelsea and I can be a little crazy when watching them play. I however try not to watch them cos I hate to see them lose! To be honest they haven’t been that good BUT they beat those liverfools! (breath)
9. I absolutely love the x-factor! The American one first then the British one.
10. I always fake I can’t play pool…I have witnesses in here. Freaked them out too…. Xs uko wapi?
1You must brag about the award
2You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!Who knew this would be so much work!.
And now to the most important part, I tagg
Mr Smith just cos you’re Mr Smith
Mrs Smith if she can stop giggling
d® I love tagging you..
Archer cos you tickle us all
3N cos he’s a sweet person. I have met him!
Modo Modo cos you’re the best!
Gay Nairobi man cos I know you like to have fun too.
The whip has been cracked so get typing people.